Dr. Alexander Volya
Professor, Ph.D., Michigan State, 2000
- Charles White
Former Graduate Students
- Konstantinos Kravvaris (Ph. D, Spring 2018) Clustering in Light Nuclei
- Mark Lingle (Ph. D, Spring 2015) A Configuration Space Monte Carlo Algorithm for Solving the Nuclear Pairing Problem
- Volha Abramkina (Ph.D, Summer 2011) The emergence of collective phenomena in systems with random interactions
- Naureen Ahsan (Ph.D, Summer 2011) Quantum tunneling and scattering of a composite object
- Tony Sumaryada (Ph.D, Fall 2007) Pairing Correlations and Phase Transitions in Mesoscopic Systems
Former Undergraduate Students
- Shae Machlus, Project: Calculating Observables in the Three Body Coulomb Problem (2019).
- Grigoriy Kondyukov, (BS) Project: Three-body Coulomb problem.
- Dylan Abrahamsen, (BS) Project: Effective R-Matrix Parameters of the Woods-Saxon Nuclear Potential
- David Morris (BS with honors, Spring 2009) Nuclear pairing approximations in the nuclear shell model